What is the Türkiye Scholarships Burslari?
The Turkish Government Scholarship for International Students is highly competitive, award-winning, and funded by the Turkish government in order to help students pursue their studies in all fields of study to study both bachelor’s, master’s, doctoral and research degrees.
What degrees are QU Students can study?
Bachelor’s degree for those who are under 21 years of age for undergraduate programs.
Master’s degree for those who are under 30 years old.
PhD for those who are under 35 years old.
Turkish scholarship majors
- Complete tourism and hotel
- Human medicine and pharmacy
- Dentistry and veterinary medicine
- Applied scientific disciplines
- political disciplines
- Law and Business
- Business Management
- Religious sciences
- Artificial intelligence
- Trade specialties
- Literary disciplines
- Majoring in Psychology and Sociology
- International Relations
Turkish Scholarships Duration
One year of preparatory language study. In addition
- 4 years for undergraduate students
- 5 years for students of dentistry, pharmacy and veterinary medicine.
- 6 years for medical students
- 3 years for a master’s degree
Turkish Scholarship Financing
- Comprehensive health insurance
- Free accommodation will be provided
- There is no application fee
- Full tuition waiver
- Flight ticket to Turkey and back to your country
- Full coverage of the Turkish language program for one year
- Monthly stipend of up to 1,000 TL for undergraduate students
- Monthly stipend of up to 1,400 TL for master’s degree students
- Monthly stipend of up to 1,800 TL for PhD students
Turkish Scholarship Terms
- If you studied in Turkey previously, you will not be able to apply for this scholarship
- The high school average for applying to a Turkish university must be at least 70% of the marks
- You must have successfully passed a high school diploma in all subjects
- The university average for applying for master’s and doctoral degrees must be at least 75% of the marks
- All documents and supporting documents must be submitted for the scholarship application before the application deadline
- Minimum academic achievement for applicants in health sciences (medicine, dentistry, pharmacy): 90%
It will open January 10, 2023
The deadline is February 20, 2023