Egyptian Olympiad in Informatics (EOI) is an annual competition in programming held under the patronage of Ministry of Communications and Information Technology and executed by the Arab Academy for Science and Technology.
- The contestant must be Egyptian
- The contestant should be in high school
- The contestant is required to attend all Olympiad events and training camps
- Contestant must be under 20 years old on July 1, 2023
- The contestant should be familiar with programming in C++ language and problem solving competitions
When will the qualification round take place?
The qualification round will take place in 2-3 September, 2022
When and where will the final round take place?
The final round will take place in Alexandria in the main branch of the Arab Academy for Science and Technology in Abu Qir from 11-15 September.
Note: The competition has two rounds that are the Qualification Round and the final round.