What is ALA?
ALA stands for African Leadership Academy, it is in South Africa and you study in it offline for two years for students who are 15:18 years old.
- Entrepreneurial Leadership
- Writing and Rhetoric
- African Studies
And you choose two of the following (You can study more than two subjects if you want):-
What do you need to be accepted?
- Your academic achievements (GPA, Rank, Competition)
- Leadership Skills
- Entrepreneurial Spirit
- Passionate in public service
- Passion for Africa
What is the cost of the program?
30,900 USD annually.
Are there financial aids?
Yes, there is financial aid for students who need it, the amount of finical aid is based on the evidence provided to justify the financial need.
Is my need for financial aid affect my acceptance chance?
No, ALA is need-blind, it does not matter if you need financial aid or not, actually the financial aid is determined after the acceptance, which means ALA accept the students before knowing their need for financial aid.
What makes ALA a great opportunity?
- The experience you will gain while dealing with students from all over Africa, being far from your family, and cultural exchange.
-Skills, you will gain numerous skills, English skills, leadership skills ..etc
- Your acceptance rate in universities in America, Asia, and Europe increases a lot.
- You will build a wide network with students from all over Africa who can help you one day in the future.
- Is ALA for females and males?
– Yes, there are equal seats for both males and females.
What can you do after finishing ALA?
- Finishing your study in ALA, helps you in the admission process for the universities in America, Asia and Europe, so, you can apply for them.
- You can apply to African Leadership University and of course, you have a high acceptance rate as an ALA student.
- You can study no more, and start your business.
- You can return to your country and try the country’s universities by balancing your study in ALA with the education system in your country, or you can study the high school in your country again.
Early decision deadline: 16 September 2022
Regular decision deadline: 9 January 2023