The University of Miami is a prestigious higher education institution in the United States, and the University of Miami Stamp Scholarship is considered one of the most prestigious and competitive scholarships. These scholarships are awarded to outstanding students around the world who demonstrate outstanding academic performance, creativity, leadership, and dedication to service. With generous funding from the Stamp Family Charity Foundation, these scholarships help students reach their full potential and become active members of the university community. Whether you’re an ambitious high school senior or an ambitious college student trying to take your research to the next level, the University of Miami Stamp Scholarship will unleash your true potential and make you know. It may be just what you need to reach the heights. So, if you want to be part of a great academic community at one of America’s top universities, don’t wait.
Apply now. Of course, our team does not leave you without anything. We will provide all the information. To apply, you need to apply to this university.
In 1925, the University of Miami was founded. Located in Coral Gables, Florida, UM is a Private Research University. The institution is among the top 50 public universities in the country. The university had about 17,811 students enrolled. All students, whether domestic or foreign, receive a top-notch education from UM.
The university offers 132 bachelor’s degree programs, 148 master’s degree programs, and 67 PhD programs. It also offers 63 research/scholarships in addition. Students can participate in a variety of extracurricular activities at the university.
List of study there
Accounting. Business Studies. Art.
Biology. Marine Science. Sports Science.
Civil Engineering. Computer Science. Health and Fitness. Marine Engineering.
University: University of Miami Degree level: Bachelor’s Degree Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded Award country: United States
Last Date: 1 November 2022
Free housing on campus is offered with the full cost of tuition. Meal Allocution and Full Health Insurance
Allowance for books Budget for a laptop
It will be possible to use the $12,000 award for undergraduate research, conferences, study abroad, unpaid internships, leadership development, and other educational activities.
All things about applying
- students must apply online via the application portal.
- Students who choose to submit ACT and / or SAT scores can request that the official score be sent directly from the testing institution to the university, or they can self-report their score via a shared application.
Students do not have to super score their scores or recalculate their scores. Just enter the results exactly as you received them.
- Students attending high school in the United States must submit their transcripts directly from high school via [email protected]. If
electronic submission is not possible, these documents may be mailed to one of the following addresses:
University of Miami Undergraduate Admissions Office P.O. Box 249117 Coral Gables, FL 33124-9117
FedEx, DHL, UPS, or Courier
- University of Miami Undergraduate Admissions Office 1320p. Dixie Highway Gables One Tower, Suite 945 Coral Gables, FL 33146
- Use the code below to upload test results TOEFL Code: C730
IELTS Code: 4861
ACT Code: 0760
SAT Code: 5815
- The candidate’s school report must be completed by the school counselor. 8- Candidates are required to submit a letter of recommendation for joint
application. The letter of recommendation must be submitted by the school teacher or counselor.
- Candidates are required to submit an International Financial Certificate Form.